CoEx® is a unique brewer, developed and patented by de Jong DUKE. It is the only brewer in the world that allows you to make two distinctly different coffees, with just one machine;
- Fresh brew coffee, at 1-8 bar pressure
- Espresso, at 8-10 bar pressure
The unique pressure switch that makes this possible is a patented product. Besides the high quality and unique patent the CoEx® offers many more advantages that make coffee machines with a CoEx® brewer a league of their own.
- Easy maintenance
- Variable volume
- Reliable mechanism
- Up to 20% less product dosage
- Easy removable filter screen
- Fresh brew coffee & espresso with just one machine
- Durable through stable situation when forces are applied
- Complete unit can be cleaned in (hot) water or a dishwasher
- Easy handling due to ergonomic design
- Simple removable filterbracket
- Patented pressure switch
- Unique waterinjection
- Adjustable brew chamber
- Pressure variable between 1.5 and 12.0 Bar
- Automatic internal switch for low & high pressure
- Variable & adjustable extraction-room
- Gram throw: 5 to 11,5 grams
- No use of O-rings
- Lubrication not required
We use a Uni-Brewer that makes each cup of coffee fresh through it's unique filterfresh® vacuum principle. To ensure a clean cup of coffee, the system uses filterpaper. For fresh brew coffee a (paper)filter system gives you the best quality.
The brewer operates according to the vacuum principle. Grinded coffee is dosed into the brewer chamber, together with the hot water. Then the brewer motor turns, moving the piston up. By this movement, the water and coffee are mixed, improving the extraction. Consequently, less ground coffee is necessary to obtain stronger and more flavoured coffee. Subsequently, the piston moves down, pulling the coffee through the filter paper. The coffee flows out of the cylinder via the outflow into the cup. The filter paper, together with the coffee residue, is transported by means of the transport wheels, when the piston is in the almost lower position and the brewer chamber is lifted. After this, the brewer returns to the rest mode and is ready for the next cycle.
- Paper absorbs natural coffee oils
- Easy maintenance
- Easy replacement of filter roll
- Proven & reliable roll technique
- Filtered coffee is healthier
- Filtered coffee is most preferred in Europe and the USA
- Complete unit can be cleaned in (hot) water or in a dishwasher
Would you like to learn more about our components? Then contact us or let us contact you.